Light padding under foot provides high-level comfort and durability. Moisture wicking properties help keep your feet dry. Ultra soft fibers resist blisters.
- Protects Against Blisters & Odor
- Light Padding Under Foot
- Arch Support to Help Fight Fatigue
- Half-Cushion Around Foot Provides for an Athletic Fit
Why Bamboo Socks?
Soft, dry, and odorless are three perfect descriptions of viscose from bamboo. Bamboo viscose has a soft and buttery feel and can absorb 3-4 times as much moisture as cotton.
- Bamboo Viscose yarn construction provides comfort in a wide range of conditions.
- Moisture wicking properties help keep your feet dry.
- Ultra soft bamboo fibers resist blisters.
- Fibers breathe to regulate temperature.
- Performance attributes without chemical additives or fabric conditioners.
Sock Material Content:
76% Bamboo Viscose / 10% Polyester / 8% Nylon / 3% Spandex / 3% Rubber
One World | One Sock
Bamboo viscose fibers are derived from of one of the most ecologically friendly grasses on our planet, making it an attractive alternative to cotton and petroleum based fibers.