Bamboo Light Weight Hiking Quarter Socks
Light weight quarter length hiking socks provide ankle protection on the trail. The half-cushion design provides cushioning under foot and are thin on top for optimatl cooling and heat excahnge. Natural moisture wicking bamboo viscose yarn also breathes to help keep feet dry, clean, and blister free. Whether you are on a multi-day hike, a quick trek up a hill, or navigating city blocks, a pair of these light hiking socks will keep your feet feeling better. Every pair purchased plants a tree. One Tree Planted
Sock Material Content:
76% Bamboo Viscose / 10% Polyester / 8% Nylon / 3% Spandex / 3% Rubber
- Enhanced Moisture Control & Thermo-Regulation
- Half Cushion FootBed Provides Cushioning & Athletic Fit
- Ventilated uppers provide increased airflow
- Odorless - Inhibits Foot Odor
- Blister Free – Inhibits Blisters
- Integrated Smooth Toe Seam
- Arch Support for Proper Fit / Fights Foot Fatigue
Why Bamboo Socks?
- Bamboo Viscose Fibers are silk soft aainst skin.
- Absorbs 4 times more moisture than cotton to keep your feet desert dry
- Fibers breathe to regulate temperature
- Bamboo is one of the most ecologically friendly grasses on our planet