These medium weight hiking socks have a diabetic and non-binding full crew length top. The full cushion design provides 360 degree comfort. Natural moisture wicking bamboo viscose yarn breathes to keep feet dry, clean, and blister free. Whether you are a diabetic or someone who prefers the non-binding top that feels like silk on you legs, these socks are versatile and work for multi-day hikes, a quick trek up a hill, or navigating city blocks to keep your feet feeling better. One pair purchased, One tree planted. One Tree Planted
Sock Material Content: 76% Bamboo Viscose / 10% Polyester / 8% Nylon / 3% Spandex / 3% Rubber
EcoSox Diabetic Non-Binding Bamboo Hiking/Outdoor Socks - High Performance Bamboo Viscose Fibers
Providing a high-level cushion of comfort and durability required for any trek on the trail or around the house. EcoSox creates a stay-up, non-binding top with a relaxed fit that doesn't impede blood circulation.
- Dry - Enhanced Moisture Control & Thermo-Regulation
- Odorless - Inhibits Foot Odor
- Blister Free - Inhibits Foot Friction/Blisters
- Integrated Smooth Toe Seam Reduces Friction
- Arch Support For Proper Fit & To Fight Fatigueja
- Knitted Reinforced Heel & Toe for Ergonomic Fit
- High-Density Construction in Key Areas For Durability
- Fully Cushion For Maximum Comfort
Why Bamboo Socks?
- Bamboo Viscose Fibers have a silk-like soft and buttery feel which is ultra-soft against skin.
- Absorbs 3-4 times more moisture than cotton to keep your feet dry.
- Bamboo is one of the most ecologically friendly grasses on our planet.