Sock Material Content:
76% Bamboo Viscose / 10% Polyester / 8% Nylon / 3% Spandex / 3% Rubber
EcoSox Diabetic Non-Binding Bamboo Hiking/Outdoor Socks - High Performance Bamboo Viscose Fibers
Providing a high-level cushion of comfort and durability required for any trek on the trail or around the house. EcoSox creates a stay-up, non-binding top with a relaxed fit that doesn't impede blood circulation.
- Dry - Enhanced Moisture Control & Thermo-Regulation
- Odorless - Inhibits Foot Odor
- Blister Free - Inhibits Foot Friction/Blisters
- Integrated Smooth Toe Seam Reduces Friction
- Arch Support For Proper Fit & To Fight Fatigueja
- Knitted Reinforced Heel & Toe for Ergonomic Fit
- High-Density Construction in Key Areas For Durability
- Fully Cushion For Maximum Comfort
Why Bamboo Socks?
- Bamboo Viscose Fibers have a silk-like soft and buttery feel which is ultra-soft against skin.
- Absorbs 3-4 times more moisture than cotton to keep your feet dry.
- Bamboo is one of the most ecologically friendly grasses on our planet.