Providing a high-level cushion of comfort and durability required for any trek on the trail or around the house. Our exclusive design creates a stay-up, non-binding top with a relaxed fit to improve blood circulation while staying up on your leg.
- Protects Against Blisters & Odor
- Moderate Padding Under Foot
- Arch Support to Help Fight Fatigue
- High-Density Construction in Key Areas
- Fully Cushion Around the Foot for Maximum Comfort
Why Bamboo Socks?
Soft, dry, and odorless are three perfect descriptions of viscose from bamboo. Bamboo viscose has a soft and buttery feel and can absorb 3-4 times as much moisture as cotton.
- Bamboo Viscose yarn construction provides comfort in a wide range of conditions.
- Moisture wicking properties help keep your feet dry.
- Ultra soft bamboo fibers resist blisters.
- Fibers breathe to regulate temperature.
- Performance attributes without chemical additives or fabric conditioners.
Sock Material Content:
76% Bamboo Viscose / 10% Polyester / 8% Nylon / 3% Spandex / 3% Rubber
One World | One Sock
Bamboo viscose fibers are a derivative of one of the most ecologically friendly grasses on our planet, making it an attractive alternative to cotton and petroleum based fibers.